Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we just had this project dropped off and figured we better just close up its going to be a full time job

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Tell us how that Auto Trans works. Do you like?

What kind of tires are on that rhino to the left in that picture and what size?

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
i used to have this big ass dog, and we called him big red, He would get these red hard-on's that were gross, frickin dog would hump anything.

Well thats my story and why I could never ride a big Red.

Cant wait to see what you come up with on this thing?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the auto trans is a hoot the thing is so quite idling you put it in reverse and it starts rolling..the up shift is great and it hits the 40mph rev limiter no problem I have some parts im checking on for a little more top end but the tranny shift is based on the speed so well see ... it drives great and its the best built chassis Ive see nive big round tubing

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
The front bumper looks like a giant version of my dirtbike handle bars.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
I have looked at these at the Honda dealer ship, Knowing Honda is probably a solid ride. At what speed does it up shift?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i was asking the same thing but honda forgot the speedo ..so I was going about that fast when it shifted :confused:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey,
Jonny I know this is an question out of subject but I had to ask. What size are those rear wheels & tires of the rhino in the background of this pic with Big Red? I love that look!:D

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey,
Jonny I know this is an question out of subject but I had to ask. What size are those rear wheels & tires of the rhino in the background of this pic with Big Red? I love that look!:D
I would guess they are 25x12 Terracross tires on 12x10 rims. That is what gives them the wide look. I could be wrong, but that is what I am sticking with....................

1 - 10 of 10 Posts