Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming soon we have to make a few small adjustments and they will be ready ........... 3/16 Aluminum

·
Registered
861 Posts
thank gawd, with my whopping 5 inches of rear travel on my really awesome "hecho in mexico" shocks, my plastic plates are almost gone!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes factory screws and we added 4 more factory screws that will come with the kit and we extended the rear skid to go all the way back

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
If you zoom in on the picture it looks like he is using the factory screws. I lost two of those out of the rear of my ultra flexible plastic skid plate. Does anyone have two of them I could trade a beer for?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have 50 on order sooooo when they come in I can

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Skid Plates are done we just need to ship them to the shop....
These Arctic Cat XTZ 1000 Heavy Duty Skids are made out of 3/16" thick aluminum and the rear skid is extra long to cover the complete area under the rear Diff. come with extra hardware for the install.
Price is 324.95
We are also selling optional side skirts for the guy wanting to get rid of the side steps and reinforce the angle sided also made from 3/16 Aluminum
Price is 69.95 for the Pair

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Nice. That's a great price Johnny. I will take a set of the skids and the side gaurds as well.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no shocks instock but if you call nick at the shop he can track some down for you ,,,

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Dang, I paid more for some from another shop!!:mad: I should learn to check UtvCrap first for this stuff. btw those really look like they are the ticket, Good coverage and as light as possible for the strength!!!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No forum discout sorry ... we have to pay to sell are product here

1 - 15 of 15 Posts