Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a FYI for you guys I pulled my XTZ1000 Radiator off and sent it to PWR so they could build us bigger better units ...stay tuned

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no clue Nick at the shop was talking with them ... sorry

·
Registered
278 Posts
Just a FYI for you guys I pulled my XTZ1000 Radiator off and sent it to PWR so they could build us bigger better units ...stay tuned
Excellent! Please keep us posted. Possible group buy here!! I know Fluidyne has made at least one, but i never heard back as to when (if) they would be available to the public.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we talked to fluidyne and it was too pricey for my cheap ass I think we can save alittle money with PWR

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hey johnny theres a few custom radiator shops over on Cave creek road that build custom radiators out of aluminum just take the prowler or stock radiator for mounting references. Theres plenty of places out there to build these.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hey johnny theres a few custom radiator shops over on Cave creek road that build custom radiators out of aluminum just take the prowler or stock radiator for mounting references. Theres plenty of places out there to build these.
I wonder what one of these custome ones would cost? The brief mention I received from Fluidyne was in the $540 range, but never heard any more after that. Don't know about the PWR.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts