Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Muzzy Pipes for my 1000 is getting installed today ...and as always fit and finish look great ...

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well we ran In to a small problem when we started installing the muzzy today ....my seats are lowered 4" so we had to do a little custom cut and reweld but we got it all done and the thing sounds awsome ....

·
Registered
861 Posts
it sure is preeeettttyyy johnny...but does it make power?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hey Johnny Im gonna suggest that you ceramic coat and exhaust wrap all of it. That will help keep some of the heat down. Those duals will be cooking.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the Tip ... Warlock but the kit does come with wrap ... so I should be good ...My passenger might have a Hot ASS

·
Registered
338 Posts
Thanks for the Tip ... Warlock but the kit does come with wrap ... so I should be good ...My passenger might have a Hot ASS
The ceramic coating is good for rust protection to. Your passenger will appreciate the heated seat in the winter.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Ceramic coating is nice. I wonder if you should do both the wrap and coating so nobody's ass catches on fire. Or maybe make up a heat sheild or something. Looks good.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
well we ran In to a small problem when we started installing the muzzy today ....my seats are lowered 4" so we had to do a little custom cut and reweld but we got it all done and the thing sounds awsome ....

That seems like a tight bend in the pipe.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im waiting for my radiator to come back from PWR

1 - 15 of 15 Posts