Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

V-Bag?

5K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  GilaElkHunter 
#1 ·
Looking for a v-bag for my 2010 xtz 1000. Anyone have one they want to sell?

#2 ·
I bought 2 off Ebay, brand new for like $40.00 shipped. Gave one to a buddy and I kept the other. We use them all the time!!! If you want, if you don't have an Ebay/PayPal account, I would be happy to look and buy for you...

#3 · (Edited)
I have been watching Ebay and they are about $89 +shipping same as country cat. Been looking at the Trail Armor ones, might go that route. Thanks Bryan I appreciate the offer though.

#5 ·
I think I'm gonna try that one. Part # is suppose to be for 09 Prowler, so maybe it will fit.
Those part #'s get very confusing when you start researching them. The one for my '10 xtz is suppose to be 1436-535,but it also says for '11 hdx and the 1436-709 says '11-17 hdx. And the more you look there is many different part #'s

#6 ·
Welcome to the wonderful world of part numbers! LOL

#7 ·
They are the same. We put mine on a round tubed XTZ and it fit fine. Not sure what the difference is between part numbers. Not much, if any....

#9 ·
Thanks Bryan! That's what I figured, so I bought the one Mike showed me on Ebay last night.
Thank you Mike also.

#10 ·
Been wanting a place to put my binoculars when riding, and this looks like a good place.
I may have to do a little mod. because when I put in my susp. seats I cut out the headrest and bar, and it looks like they strap there to hold it up.

#11 ·
I cut mine out, too. A few zip ties under the straps works great. Mine stays put...

#12 ·
I'll try that first, was thinking I would have to weld something in there to tie to.
Thanks Bryan.

#13 ·
I bought that one on ebay, just got it in today. Going out to put it in and see if it fits.

#14 ·
I got it put in last night, it fit perfect. Also got my new binoculars yesterday, so now time to go for a ride and look for elk.
Thanks guys for your help.

#15 ·
Do we get to see any photos?

#16 ·
Will try to get some pics posted soon. I am in the middle of changing all the fluids. I sank it in the river Saturday. I didn't let it die and it didn't suck up any water except the belt case. But I am changing everything just for piece of mind. I thought I had an extra filter but can't find it, so got on here to see about interchange numbers so I can get a filter locally (quicker) as we are going out again this weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.