Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me or has the list of vendors who visit these pages dropped off? Seems to me that only rugged radio comes on here now...we used to have the utvcrap/inc guys, greg from unleashed and a few others....looks like we even scared airdam off....

are we scaring them off or not buying enough from them for them to care anymore? where do u order most of your parts from?

Split

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Is it me or has the list of vendors who visit these pages dropped off? Seems to me that only rugged radio comes on here now...we used to have the utvcrap/inc guys, greg from unleashed and a few others....looks like we even scared airdam off....

are we scaring them off or not buying enough from them for them to care anymore? where do u order most of your parts from?

Split
I think its great to have vendors on here for the members that can pay the prices. Im on SS and I cant really pay the prices so I have to look to really save money so I have to buy where U can save the most. Maybe they are on the sites that people spend the most. Its great that Rugged Radios has the deals that they have. But I just cant afford them.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

Split
I think its great to have vendors on here for the members that can pay the prices. Im on SS and I cant really pay the prices so I have to look to really save money so I have to buy where I can save the most. Maybe they are on the sites that people spend the most. Its great that Rugged Radios has the deals that they have. But I just cant afford them. If I could I would buy from the vendors we have.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I wish AC did command more of the market and for the life of me I cant figure why. They offer a great product and prices are in line with the rest of the herd. As an American product, you would think there would be more patriotic loyalty. I believe that it is a lack of a sportier model.
It is a sad affair and their popularity shows in the lack of aftermarket goodies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts