Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Vets Day to all who served! And thanks to all who supported the Veterans! Going to Applebee's for the annual free meal! This is a far cry from the 60's and 70's! Dogs and Solders keep off the grass signs were actually posted!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Ain't that a shame, you protect our soil but can't walk on it.

Thank You Veterans!

Here's a few pics of the Memorials around our town.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
heart felt THANKS to all servicemen and ladies for keeping our freedoms safe and for all you have done

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Viet-Nam war was not popular, but the men and women who served did so out of a sense of duty! The protesters were a distraction. The 60's were a bad memory for our country. That is just my thoughts/opinion !

·
Registered
12 Posts
Viet-Nam war was not popular, but the men and women who served did so out of a sense of duty! The protesters were a distraction. The 60's were a bad memory for our country. That is just my thoughts/opinion ![/QUOTE

I don't remember all the protest when our Viet-Nam Vets came home. Was only about 6 or 7. I can't believe anyone living in this great country would treat soldiers like that. I know some Vets who are still careful who they talk to about being a Vet from that time. They are all Hero's in my book.
Thank You to all who have served.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts