1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
another good buy ... Costco has the go pro with wifi right now , think the price was $129 ?? [CRS]

·
Registered
414 Posts
This is a great deal! I was looking at the GoPro Hero and their spendy. I found the Astak ActionPro CM-7200 kit (very similary to this $99 one) but it was still $200 for the full kit. The cheap GoPro's don't include the little LCD review monitor. Both the Astak and that $99 one do in their kits which makes them a great value. My only question would be is how well their stabilization software is.

I would definitely love one to tape my rides. Makes it easy to upload to youtube to share on here.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
yeah ,not to sound negative ,just one of those things you gotta have until you have one and then you say (why the hell did i waist my money on that stupid thing??) i bought the go pro hd2 last year, i think i used it 2 times and now its sitting on the shelf with all the other junk i just had to have waiting for a yard sale i guess i just needed to vent.......................lol

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
yeah ,not to sound negative ,just one of those things you gotta have until you have one and then you say (why the hell did i waist my money on that stupid thing??) i bought the go pro hd2 last year, i think i used it 2 times and now its sitting on the shelf with all the other junk i just had to have waiting for a yard sale i guess i just needed to vent.......................lol
I would like to have a GO-PRO also.I am guilty on buying things I don't need.Just like the SUPERCHIPS hand held controller I bought for my 2500 HD 450 dollars and I have used it 4 times.:D:D

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was bored this morning and just checking out sales, just thought I would post for the heck of it. To me dash cams have their place but if your off road I like to see someone on the side line taking a video from outside the rig so you can see the mud fly or a vantage point that shows the hill climb or the rock crawling your doing.

But hey being an active member doesn't always mean being right but seeing thing from a different prospective.;)

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I was bored this morning and just checking out sales, just thought I would post for the heck of it. To me dash cams have their place but if your off road I like to see someone on the side line taking a video from outside the rig so you can see the mud fly or a vantage point that shows the hill climb or the rock crawling your doing.

But hey being an active member doesn't always mean being right but seeing thing from a different prospective.;)
Three years ago we went to hatfield and McCoys trails and I borrowed a dash mount and ended up getting a lot of glare off the windshield.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Speaking of Hatfield &McCoy trails...how were they? Those trails are on my bucket list of places to ride.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hey Muddog....if you're looking to sell your GoPro, how much do you want for it? Hate to see you lose money selling it to someone at your yard sale when you could lose money selling it to someone you barely know on here! :D

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Speaking of Hatfield &McCoy trails...how were they? Those trails are on my bucket list of places to ride.
I liked them very rough trails lots of rocks sticking up,really bad on some of the hills,lot of different terrain, chewed up my stock tires some.I told the wife I wouldn't ever go back with stock shocks.we did 150 miles in a day that was enough for me as rough as it was and pouring down the rain,some of the trails are kinda tight to pass on.there is so many trails it would take you a half a summer to ride all of them,as of now I think there is around 500 miles of trails and still making more.were going back the first of may 3 through the 5 we rented a cabin.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts