Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waiting for a new right front axel so I think I'll make a set of doors! Will put the cross members in tomorrow and rig up the hinge. Oh, and it's colder than the hubs of hell so :) what else can a guy do???

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Great project! I used 3/4" conduit for mine with aluminum panels, and slam latches from Pro Armor. Waiting until my shop empties out, and then plan on making a full door. Much Snow where you are Butch?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great project! I used 3/4" conduit for mine with aluminum panels, and slam latches from Pro Armor. Waiting until my shop empties out, and then plan on making a full door. Much Snow where you are Butch?
I'd guess we are nearing the 2 foot mark RD. Very cold this morning as I'm sure you know. We could see as much as a foot during this cold spell as the big lake being open will set up lake effect snows!
I may look into these slam latches to!!!

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
I think they were 49.95 for a set! Found them on EBAY.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't need a new axel. Nothing wrong other than a little adjustment to the cir-clip. I spread the clip a little more and it is waaaaay harder to pull the shaft out after putting it back in. In fact it wouldn't pop out so I guess we'll see!
I did get my door frames done. Painted the frames this afternoon and will bring them in for sheeting tomorrow. I'm having a local custom race car company do it for me. Will keep ya posted.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts