Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
To be honest I would rather not spend the time having to deal with boxing it and shipping. I would rather sell it for scrap to a metal recycler. Wish I could help you.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Sorry I didn't get to look up the price for new cage pieces today. But you might contact some of your local AC dealers and see if any of them have left overs from switching out to 4 seat cages. The old cages really don't do them any good.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
You don't even want to see what Arctic Cat want's for the cage parts. It is ridiculous. I wish you lived closer I would hook you up.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No Problem Darryl thanks.

Oh I know Todd i looked up some prices for stock AC cage and its just insane. Problem is not too many prowler owners go with a 4 seat cage in FL I guess. No dunes around here like out west. I just dont feel comfortable putting my kid in back in a seat without extra protection for them.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
No Problem Darryl thanks.

Oh I know Todd i looked up some prices for stock AC cage and its just insane. Problem is not too many prowler owners go with a 4 seat cage in FL I guess. No dunes around here like out west. I just dont feel comfortable putting my kid in back in a seat without extra protection for them.
Yeah, the rear hoop retails for $818.29 and the front hoop retails for 599.95. I think that if you twisted a dealer's arm real good, he might get them for you for considerably less, but they still would be out of sight.

I think finding take-offs will be the best answer for sure.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Yeah, the rear hoop retails for $818.29 and the front hoop retails for 599.95. I think that if you twisted a dealer's arm real good, he might get them for you for considerably less, but they still would be out of sight.

I think finding take-offs will be the best answer for sure.
HOLY CRAP ! Wonder if I took my spare rear hoop to a dealer without a receipt if I could get them to give me the retail price ?? Didn't cost me a dime though :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts