Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone using the warn front bumper on there machine??? I would like to see a couple of goot pictures on the buggy,,,,there website picture doesent do it any justis,,,, I have to remove the bumper I made because its to low,,,i already hit it in a ditch fathersday weekend:eek:

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Brian, noticed the registration tags on the front of your machine, is that where you have to show them?

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rd,,,,1in the front, and 1 in the back:D

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I have a stock XZT front bumper laying around at the shop in Coeur d'Alene [14hrs. north of me] .. your welcome to it at the good guy pay it forward price if you can use it /modify to your needs.

I'll be going north in a few weeks and could ship it to you.. It's in new condition as I replaced it when my rig was new before it was ever used on the trails.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks gary ,,I have a couple of those bumpers around myself,,,,just kinda looking for something different:D:D

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Thanks Brian, I put document plates on the back, now I'll make one for the front! Don't like putting stickers on the paint! DE3, I'll make one for you and give it to you there!

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Just a simple plate that will zip tie to the bumper.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
sooooo tell me again , what the heck is a document plate ????????

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Registration stickers from the state! Didn't know what else to call them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sounded Professional! LOL

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes ,,,that's correct rd!!! just ordered my new bumper,,,,,i hope I like it:eek:

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
out here the sticker is about 2"x1 3/4" and go on the plate upper corner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts