Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got a killer deal on some Warn skid plates for my Prowler (like I always do!) So I finished putting them on an WOW are they nice easy to install Fantastic coverage come will all the hardware to install.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Well I got a killer deal on some Warn skid plates for my Prowler (like I always do!) So I finished putting them on an WOW are they nice easy to install Fantastic coverage come will all the hardware to install.
Good deal! Put up a picture or two when you get them on. Where did you happen up on them at.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good deal! Put up a picture or two when you get them on. Where did you happen up on them at.
They are on it was easy Ebay and now they are even cheaper

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont feed the overpriced utv market

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
skid plates

joe i seen a picture of them,they look very nice,did you get everything but the a-arm guards,did the side guards come with that.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
joe i seen a picture of them,they look very nice,did you get everything but the a-arm guards,did the side guards come with that.
Its 2 kits side and bottom. I will try pics today

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok here are the pics Skid plate1.jpg

skid plate2.JPG

skid plate4.JPG

skid plate3.JPG

·
Administrator
7,230 Posts
Very Nice!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow those look great. Look very well build. Do they work with the rear skid plate I made for you?
No sorry Seth the warn skid plates are full coverage. I will have to retire your great skid plate. Sorry.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
did you have to drill new holes or can you use the ones that are there for the plastic skids.
You will do both. It uses the existing holes already in the frame and you will have to drill some new holes as well. I had to ream out some of the holes on the skid plates because the holes did not line up good enough for the shoulder bolts provided to sit flush. So I had to open a few of the holes so the shoulders of the bolts would clear. Not a big deal with my dremel and a drill bit.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts