Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
the recall was on the seals on the shaft, said it was easier to replace whole thing
might wanna do a search, it was discussed awhile back

·
Registered
94 Posts
Mine started oozing with 40 miles on the clock. Dealer fixed free of charge-no problem.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The dealer is going to fix it I just wondered if this was a widespread problem or if I ran it to hard on a hot day. Thanks for all the replys. Whats the best spark plug for the XTZ?

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
The dealer is going to fix it I just wondered if this was a widespread problem or if I ran it to hard on a hot day. Thanks for all the replys. Whats the best spark plug for the XTZ?
The stock plugs work fine. I tested several types and I am back to stock. Use a tiny bit of anti seize on the threads so they don't get stuck in the head.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Not familiar enough with my XTZ yet, where should I be looking for potential leak?

Passenger or driver side, etc.?

If anyone has a pic of the pump and where it leaks it would be great, going on a mini vacation in a couple weeks and want to be sure of where to watch.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Not familiar enough with my XTZ yet, where should I be looking for potential leak?

Passenger or driver side, etc.?

If anyone has a pic of the pump and where it leaks it would be great, going on a mini vacation in a couple weeks and want to be sure of where to watch.
Just keep your sniffer open, you will most likely smell the sweet scent of coolant!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts