Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it just me ??or is anyone else having a hard time with this site??? i havent been able to get on for a day and 1/2 ..and when i did the screen went black????:confused: :(

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
is it just me ??or is anyone else having a hard time with this site??? i havent been able to get on for a day and 1/2 ..and when i did the screen went black????:confused: :(
Brian,I haven't had that trouble,but I have had trouble with it running very slow here lately.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Brian,I haven't had that trouble,but I have had trouble with it running very slow here lately.

X2 above ... entered the sloooow race

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
I haven't had any trouble but I'm using Chrome web browser, it seems like the last time it did this it was just with Internet Explorer.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
No Problems

·
Registered
432 Posts
.....no problems that I have noticed lately.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I haven't been able to get on for days and I've been running IE. So I just downloaded Google Chrome and logged on with no issues. Looks like I'll be using Chrome from now on....

·
Administrator
7,304 Posts
I'm fine, but I have switched to goggle also.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I haven't been able to get on for days and I've been running IE. So I just downloaded Google Chrome and logged on with no issues. Looks like I'll be using Chrome from now on....
I have always run google chrome.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
You guys using chrome you. Dont mind if google spies on you and shares your info?Or do thew not do it with Chrome? Let me know.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Joe, I believe every time you push a key somebody, somewhere, knows about it. I believe all the search engines track, that is how they know what products to advertise to you. I don't believe if you use a computer on line, you can escape it.:(

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Joe, I believe every time you push a key somebody, somewhere, knows about it. I believe all the search engines track, that is how they know what products to advertise to you. I don't believe if you use a computer on line, you can escape it.:(
Thank You I will give Chrome a try.

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Yep since I've been looking at helmets I've been targeted with helmet ads. You can use incognito mode in chrome to stop some tracking on IE they call it InPrivate Browsing, Firefox also calls it Private Browsing, using those modes it won't save cookies and you'll sign into sites every session. I'm already screwed with all the smartphones and laptops the family uses I'll never be able to go off the grid.:eek:

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Yep since I've been looking at helmets I've been targeted with helmet ads. You can use incognito mode in chrome to stop some tracking on IE they call it InPrivate Browsing, Firefox also calls it Private Browsing, using those modes it won't save cookies and you'll sign into sites every session. I'm already screwed with all the smartphones and laptops the family uses I'll never be able to go off the grid.:eek:
I noticed that also,everything that I have looked up,always pops up,Mike P/M me and let me know what I can do to control some of it.Internet Explorer wont let me on prowler talk.

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
I'm using IE now and I'm getting a gray screen for a few seconds before it loads the page. The only thing you can do to control the ads is to delete all your cookies and browsing history, each browser is a little different. Your always going to have a digital trail on the internet and there's not much you can do about it. I just starting using an Android phone my brother gave me and when tapped the "local" app it pulled up a history of things I searched for when I was in Texas last March.

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Since making that last post I'm still waiting on IE to load the page, back on Chrome now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts