Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I bought the UTV Inc Fan Override kit from them got it fast. Installed it. This is really a very nice kit made well and installs easy.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Yes I bought the UTV Inc Fan Override kit from them got it fast. Installed it. This is really a very nice kit made well and installs easy.
I have seen them also,it is a very nice kit for the money, did the rocker switch come with it also.I believe its plug and play.:)

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have seen them also,it is a very nice kit for the money, did the rocker switch come with it also.I believe its plug and play.:)
Yes the switch comes with the kit in your choice of color for the light.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Joe did you have to run a hot wire to the battery.or does it plug into the acc plug under the shiftier.
It plugs into the one under the dash.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
288 Posts
I just bought a rocker switch w/light to match the stock switches. I think the problem is the fan relay, some days my factory system works great and othe days it doesn't come on when it is suppose to and I have to over ride it. I used a switch w/light and the nice part is when the fan comes on automatic the light on the switch comes on so you know it came on. I am going to wire in a bosch relay to see if the stock one is over loaded for the fans. The computer throws a ground and I guess it is possible it is not sending the corect signal to the relay.
DON~~~

1 - 11 of 11 Posts