Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i sold my Prowler last week. just starting have a bunch of little issues with it. but that is to be expectided with most toys. im not here to talk bad about it or anything, it never left me stranded. it was my first utv in the sport and learned tons about it. so i have purchased a new yamaha rhino fuel injected 700 sport le model in armor white. much quieter and fit and finish is excellent. i will be checking back frequently to see how everyone is doing and we need to plan a winter ride seth with everyone. before christmas. anyone is invited but im going the back way to ck on wednesday the 21st if anyone wants to go. should be cold and snowy....:eek:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
You will be playing follow the leader when riding with Arctic Cat Prowler Guys

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i was pleased with the sale i got 7000 for it. i kept it in mint condition. if your off sunday seth maybe ill swing by, ill be up in your area then. as for joe and the comments well just have to go riddin. haha keep in touch everybody

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
yeah i was pleased with the sale i got 7000 for it. i kept it in mint condition. if your off sunday seth maybe ill swing by, ill be up in your area then. as for joe and the comments well just have to go riddin. haha keep in touch everybody
Well anyway enjoy riding and have fun!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts