Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my wet sounds amp thats goes with my sound bar...It's gonna fit nice up under the dash.........I'm not wanting to grow up....as the wife would say.>:):D

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
10-4 on that! No good reason to grow up! Adults don't know how to have fun!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Shame on you Gary! That sounded like something I'd say! LOL

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Damn Kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

·
Registered
252 Posts
And at 53 I'm back into it,feel better now than I have in 2 years.
LOL Hard for me to get back into it again since I put a lot of time and cash into a competition setup when I was 19. Walked out to get my car and found the rear door on the garage open and my car empty. $2500 in damage. Had it repaired and was able to get a complete repaint.

Ended up up selling the car to pay off the stereo. :(

Lots and lots of time repeatedly pulling the interior out of that car to continuously rerun wiring till all added "noise" was removed from the system. sucks how many wires can throw off enough electrical "noise" to make it through thick shielded RCA Cables!

Sounded amazing!

Soundgarden could make your ears bleed and "Boot scoot'n Boogie" hit hard enough people commented on my "Rap" music. :) Metalica One will never be heard the same again *wipes tear*

Best part, NOTHING vibrated on that car! just crystal clear equalized sound!

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
I've had cars in my old shop that were amazing with all of the electronics! Totally confused this old fool! LOL

·
Registered
252 Posts
I bet RD! Especially those nodded Turbo cars with their car stereos and fuel/boost management system!

So De3, How does it sound? :) Really wish it was easy to pull or flip up the dash on these things!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I've had cars in my old shop that were amazing with all of the electronics! Totally confused this old fool! LOL

not me ... NOT ALLOWED in shop , even parked the PeeCup outside LOL

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I bet RD! Especially those nodded Turbo cars with their car stereos and fuel/boost management system!

So De3, How does it sound? :) Really wish it was easy to pull or flip up the dash on these things!

It sounds great,really clear.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
I'd put a sound system in mine, but the wife would spot that in a minute! Better to do hidden stuff to keep peace in the family! LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts