Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my bill this week so I thought it would be a good time to compare. I have Progressive for all my vehicles so far they seem pretty competitive with other companies. This is what I pay for a year for my Prowler, I see I pay 10 bucks for roadside assistance :eek: I think I'll drop that part.
Capture.jpg

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
I have Home Owners and pay 112.00 per year on my Snowmobile, and Prowler. My triple "A" covers road service. As long as it is recoverable by a road, they will bring us home!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Probably should have it but dont. my home owners will take care of theft if it stolen from the garage,But here's the catch you have to prove the prowler and the wheeler's don't leave the property for any reason.My daughters collage keeps me drained...............:):)

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
Theft is covered, they will pay cash value. Pictures, and receipts need to be kept for insurance purposes. Never know what could happen!

·
Registered
561 Posts
fire theft and collision also accident liability coverage. 200 deductible cost 399.00 cdn a year. sled is same no collision on it. car is a grand and my two trailers are 500 bucks replacement value. But we have heath care. Don't get me started.

·
Registered
177 Posts
fire theft and collision also accident liability coverage. 200 deductible cost 399.00 cdn a year. sled is same no collision on it. car is a grand and my two trailers are 500 bucks replacement value. But we have heath care. Don't get me started.
I hear you.not sure my insurance coverage, just don't want to deal with it.i would have a couple more trailers if I didn't have to license them every year like in Alberta.Basically I get least possible coverage and hope nothing happens.

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
Michigan mandates insurance coverage on vehicles, then they turn around and tack on un-insured motorist coverage! Don't figure.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Michigan mandates insurance coverage on vehicles, then they turn around and tack on un-insured motorist coverage! Don't figure.
Same thing here RD we get stuck with paying for un-insured motorist also,we have a lot of drivers here that dont even have insurance.:mad:

·
Administrator
7,229 Posts
Same here, fly by night insurance policies that give you a insurance certificate for a down payment, never make any payments after that and they can buy their platers. Seems like Michigan is starting to follow insurance more closely. They have made enforcement sweeps and ticketed owners for not having insurance, but it is a losing battle.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Same here, fly by night insurance policies that give you a insurance certificate for a down payment, never make any payments after that and they can buy their platers. Seems like Michigan is starting to follow insurance more closely. They have made enforcement sweeps and ticketed owners for not having insurance, but it is a losing battle.
RD thats the same thing drivers do here...................

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
In 6 months you won't have to worry about that it should be covered by the dealer...more perks to the new job!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts