Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen these from UTV Inc., but they seem like fixed doors. UTV INC PROWLER ALUMINUM HALF DOORS - PR - BLACK - ROLL CAGES, SAFETY & CHASSIS - PROWLER

I've seen the quarter (leg minder) door options for the Yamaha Rhinos that have a door latch. Are there any door options like this for the Prowlers?

The one thing I've noticed since becoming a Prowler owner is there seems to be very limited options for aftermarket parts. Look for Rhino or Polaris stuff, and there are tons of available options out there. Not so much for the Prowler, unless I'm just looking in the wrong places....

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
They aftermarket for the Prowler took off for a while then died down. Companies like UTV Inc, jumped all over the XTZ 1000 when it came out and they manufactured a bunch of nice parts for it. They market died off a bit and they moved on to the Can Am Commander then the Razor and now if you hang on and fasten your seat belt you will enjoy the ride on the new Wildcat. Johnny and the boys from UTV Inc, will have many cool parts for it. As for doors there are a few out there that open. They are simple and boxy looking but they work. I just had some custom 1 off doors made and they came out nice. No pictures yet as the car is getting an aluminum dash made right now. Good luck to you with your doors.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts