Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have a picture of it but I have this plug coming out from under the driver seat with a flashing led. It is 2 wires, about a 14 gauge. On the side of the plug there is a flashing green led light. I haven't traced it back yet as it is still in the shop waiting to get a winch installed before I can bring it home for the first time. Kinda like waiting to bring a new baby home---but better.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I don't have a picture of it but I have this plug coming out from under the driver seat with a flashing led. It is 2 wires, about a 14 gauge. On the side of the plug there is a flashing green led light. I haven't traced it back yet as it is still in the shop waiting to get a winch installed before I can bring it home for the first time. Kinda like waiting to bring a new baby home---but better.
Thats an odd one......maybe someone hooked up leads to the battery to plug a battery tender into it.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Never heard anyone talk about one of those.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
There is a Acc plug between the back of the motor and the drivers seat that is hot at all the time.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
It's that flashing led that's got me baffled.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
That was my thought also! Battery tender hook up?????????????????????

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
That was my thought also! Battery tender hook up?????????????????????
I have several Battery Tenders and none have a light in line ... BTW I now have several [3] NOCO Genius brand battery tenders MUCH BETTER than the burn out prone Deltrain [sp?] brand .. I had 2 Deltrain's fail me when I was 1000 miles away for winter / surgeries from them and came back to dead batteries.

BTW I had 7 Detrain Battery Tenders [now down to 3.. trashed the others]... do to my winter runs south everything I left in Coeur d'Alene was on tenders ... a travel trailer, my CJ7 jeep , a small universal battery for the power sprayer / lawn n garden thing .. and two spare Optima's and the A/C .. OH ya my Mustang GT also ..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mystery solved. The service dept. left some jumper connected that belongs to their diagnostic machine.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Hope they don't leave tools inside the engine:D:eek:

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Did you sell it back to em???????????????????????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts