Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
lets here it! What kind of riding do you do. I know us guys in Glamis on Prowler's are the minority, but we represent. Do you ride the woods? Cross Country? Mud and stuff? Desert is fun, I do some desert riding.

But what do you ride the most? Just curious because we have some sections that don't get a bunch of traffic, like our UTV Racing sections. So maybe we add a space for other riding like Hunting? who knows it can be up to you guys.

You can vote more than once!!!!!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
So far I have mostly been riding onto my trailer and then to the dealer.:D

I look forward to doing some serious desert riding, exploring mines and Arizona historical locations. I will be joining you guys at the dunes some time in the future as well.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If there is a kind of riding I left out post it up.

·
Registered
35 Posts
lets here it! What kind of riding do you do. I know us guys in Glamis on Prowler's are the minority, but we represent. Do you ride the woods? Cross Country? Mud and stuff? Desert is fun, I do some desert riding.

But what do you ride the most? Just curious because we have some sections that don't get a bunch of traffic, like our UTV Racing sections. So maybe we add a space for other riding like Hunting? who knows it can be up to you guys.

You can vote more than once!!!!!
I don't have my Prowler yet but when I get it I want to go put put in the little dunes.

·
Registered
46 Posts
we have some good ditches here in NW ohio.... dont know if that would fall under woods or rough terrain.... also a little bar hoppin!

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't have my Prowler yet but when I get it I want to go put put in the little dunes.
Greg you can post up in the little dunes section with your Terxy, just this once. lol

we have some good ditches here in NW ohio.... dont know if that would fall under woods or rough terrain.... also a little bar hoppin!
What would you label this riding? cross country? I am not sure what category to add. Ditch riding? lol

btw Bar hoppin is probably done on most all rides. I know the dunes and the desert rides, we always make sure there are bars along the way.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Once the snow melts I'll be using my XTZ to haul a trailer full of fence mending materials. The snow is always hard on my fence, not to mention the neighbors cows in the spring. After the fence mending it's off to explore the mountain trails that surround my vacation property. www.dixiecreek.net I have several long stretches that I can open it up.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is interesting to me! you can vote twice, if you use the Prowler for work and Play. I am going to let this pole run for a while. Maybe we can add some new sections according to this pole? I will hit up Dp, see if it can be done, He has the skills at this stuff not me.

I will do a pole for Prowler Contest votes, after this pole runs for a few days or so.

BTW Dixie creek looks incredible, wow

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
where do you ride

This is a old thread,and were gonna do it without the poll.................where do you members ride the most at.LETS HERE IT...........

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Mostly mountain trails for hunting.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Unfortunately most of mine is that dang hard packed asphalt, but hunting season is coming.

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
50/50 Trails, and secondary roads.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
50/50 Trails, and secondary roads.
X2 if the secondary roads mentioned are logging / forest service roads like mine ... also plenty of long adventure trips into wilderness [skirting them I should say as no motorized allowed there]

·
Registered
812 Posts
I ride woods / logging roads up at camp and groom snowmobile trails in the winter at home, and work around the house and camp.

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
My Prowler has many use's also!

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all! We are having the kids over for the week end, no travel plans for us! Wish all members a safe one, eat plenty, and watch football!

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
gravel roads and mountains for me:D

·
Registered
177 Posts
most miles are on gravel roads,but try to get unto forest trails(mud) at least twice a month

1 - 20 of 28 Posts