Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

What riding do you do the most?

  • Woods or forrest maybe hunting

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • At your home, ranch, farm or work your land

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Desert riding can be river or death valley

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Sand Dunes any sand beaches included

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Mudd and rough terrain, extreme water crossing

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Rock Crawling or climbing moutains

    Votes: 4 25.0%

  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
Joined
·
7,226 Posts
Same here! We ride secondary/unimproved roads, trails, and streets. About once a year we will hit the sand dunes.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,640 Posts
Yep, I use any excuse to go for a ride! "Yes dear I'll go to the store and get milk" :D

Of course I have to drive by the river first just to make sure it's still flowing.;)
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
7,226 Posts
Agreed! I use ours for everything! Need Milk? Running parts, late lunch.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
I ride mine mostly on wooded forest trails, logging roads, and minimum maintenance gravel.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
7,226 Posts
Love the unimproved roads better than most trails! Less dust, and fewer traffic!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
Mostly ride forest trails which include river crossings and lots of mud. None of our trails are looked after,you have to carry chain saw and anything else that might help you get through. Do ride some grid roads.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
7,226 Posts
Michigan calls them un-improved roads, but we run our 2003 KIA down 80% of them! The other 20% are what you may need some additional tools on!
 
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Top