1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Arizona is really the WILD WILD WEST REGION!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
way north Idaho .... where the men are men and sheep are daaaaaaamn proud of it :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
The True North!

Ok folks I am way up in Canada in Labrador......there are only about 30 thousand people in the mainland part of the province where I live. Labrador has an area of 294,330 km squared. Big land with lots of open spaces to explore. :cool:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Alaska, obviously. I currently live in Tanana, a village on the Yukon river. We are at the mouth of the Tanana river and exact geographical center of Alaska. We have a population of a couple hundred and thousands of square miles to ourselves. I have the only Prowler within 200 miles of this place.

·
Registered
59 Posts
. We have a population of a couple hundred and thousands of square miles to ourselves. I have the only Prowler within 200 miles of this place.
That sounds like a little slice of heaven. What do you do to support yourself just wondering.
Tim

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
We -may not have all the votes in just yet, But I am really impressed with the diversity. I like that we have members from all over here!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
all the better for helping each other IMHO , as we all have different ride areas the info needs to be diverse for sure !! and THANKS TO ALL for inputs .

·
Registered
656 Posts
Southeast. And your right tcb, so humid you can cut it with a knife!:eek: I swear there is no other place like it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts