Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 6374 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
About the same as yous Seth maybe a couple of degrees warmer.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Yep cant wait to see some temps!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Right now it's 31 going for a high of 50.

Varys a lot here also we were in the teen's & 20's over the weekend.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Today was 41/22, sunny most of the day after a week of rain off and on. 4.62" of rain this month. Glad it wasn't ice or snow.

·
Registered
14 Posts
34° today. -18° last week. Little farther north it was -36 last week. Think for the most part they only get used for plowing in these temps. Mine is put up for the winter. Use the atv for plowing

·
Registered
432 Posts
34° today. -18° last week. Little farther north it was -36 last week. Think for the most part they only get used for plowing in these temps. Mine is put up for the winter. Use the atv for plowing
Do most of you guys switch to snowmobiles up there when you park the sidexsides?

·
Registered
561 Posts
right now -11c. tomorrows high is about the same. Monday it was -25c. Can get as cold as -40c. One day last year it was -54c with the wind-chill. summer here range from +10c to as high as +36c. average is about +25c from may till Oct. then it gets nasty. we go south as often as we can. this year we are going again. I love Florida.

·
Registered
561 Posts
i would like to visit for about two weeks,just to see what it would be like.:D

you would stick your head out of the plane and say to the pilot I'm not going out there take me home. LOL

On are ride last week it was -13c. One guy never had a wind shield. His goggles kept freezing up and could not see. I use a brp modular keeps my head warm. and the half windshield and doors help.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I have stuff to stay warm,but those kind of temps ill just sit by my wood burner in the garage with a cold one and look at the prowler.......................:)

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Black powder deer season starts Saturday in Missouri and they're calling for rain Friday night through Saturday. If I make it out the Prowler might see some mud and maybe a 10 pointer if I'm lucky:D

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
ours was last week,didnt do any good.but getting one mounted from our rifle season thanksgiving week..................hope you get one.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Do most of you guys switch to snowmobiles up there when you park the sidexsides?
I do and would say most do. The are some only summer outdoor people. For the most part a toy for every season. I don't like to ride SxS much below freezing for pleasure. 4 wheeler is warmer to ride, more physical. Once enough snow it is sleds (snowmobiles) for me down to 0°. Colder then that its time to work on them.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Only 59 today

1 - 20 of 6374 Posts