Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a friendly reminder to check your lug nut torque and even those wheel spacer mounting bolts once in a while. Went on a fun night ride with friends the other night. As we were driving we noticed one of the guys in our group had a rear tire coming off. We quickly got his attention and stoped him. He only had two lug nuts on and they were about to fall off. Most of us carry kids, so be safe and take a few mins and check you wheels and lug torque. Be safe out there.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
74 Posts
I had a clicking in the front end that turned out to be slightly loose lug nuts. Luckily I found it before any came off or messed up a lug or nut.
... I think I'll go check mine now ;)

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
This is just one of those items that can get over looked. Todd we drove to Cave Creek and had dinner last night. The Silver Spur had a live band going while we had dinner. With the full moon it was a wonderful night ride though the desert back home.

I would like to join you when I get my vehicle back. I don't know how long it will be because after the turbo's done it goes to CA for long travel, cage, and bumpers etc... I look forward to doing some great rides and a few Cave Creek rund as well. Talk soon.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
This is just one of those items that can get over looked. Todd we drove to Cave Creek and had dinner last night. The Silver Spur had a live band going while we had dinner. With the full moon it was a wonderful night ride though the desert back home.
Sounds like a good time.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Great reminder, Thanks Seth

1 - 11 of 11 Posts