Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What type of wheel spacers or you guys using out there, what is the best type and how wide would you go on the front and back.

·
Banned
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Everyone is looking but no reply

·
Registered
491 Posts
there are several types of spacers out there . im running 2'' aluminum on all 4 wheels and really like the way it handles and havnt had any problems with wheel bearings or studs .

·
Banned
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet that is the type of info i was looking for, I heard no more than 1.5" up front

·
Registered
491 Posts
the wider you go on the front the heavier the steering will get and the more stress it puts on the tie rods .

·
Registered
656 Posts
I ended up going with the 2" aluminum spacers. Looks mean and is more stable. But it does make the stearing a bit heavy, especially if you have weight in the back or no sway bar.

·
Banned
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any one out there have any 1.5" and 2" spacer lying around that they are not using

·
Banned
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What type is the best to buy out there aluminum or that plastic style or the stud exstention

·
Registered
491 Posts
What type is the best to buy out there aluminum or that plastic style or the stud exstention

dont know anybody that has the plastic ones , im sure they are alot lighter in rotating mass . the aluminum ones are the best and strongest . and if you wanna end up in a ditch up side down missing a tire scratching your head wondering WTF just happened then get the stud extensions :eek:

·
Banned
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanls that is what i was thinking, There is a plastic type wheel spacer out there any know anything about them

·
Registered
656 Posts
I would stay away from the plastic ones.:eek: That don't even sound right. :confused:Aircraft billit aluminum is the way i went. Light, strong, and safe.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What type of wheel spacers or you guys using out there, what is the best type and how wide would you go on the front and back.
I use the BONOSS forged lightweight plus wheel spacers, front+12mm, rear+15mm, maybe looks very beautiful, because the tires and wheels are flush better. I don't know whether you like it or not?
BONOSS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts