Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured with the wife sleeping (she works graveyards) and my girls at school, it would be a perfect time for my son and I to take the Prowler out and actually test my new seats. Nice quiet birthday for me and a fun morning for my son.

Our backyard testing area. Well...not exactly, but it's only a 12 mile drive.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Happy birthday Gary,cute little boy you have.Looks like a cool play ground:cool:.Well are they better than the prowler seats.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Good looking kid, must take after his mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RD, must be wonderful for you to have the experience of sharing with your child. Stay young and keep having fun

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
happy birthsay gary......good lookin kid!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys! we had a lot of fun. the seats are awesome and I was impressed at how much they improved the experience. no jostling. they just hold you in tight and very comfy.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Happy Birthday, looks like a great testing area.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Happy Birthday a bit late ..

funny pic ... second one with your best Riddler smile [riddler from batman] .... fun times with the kids, you'll and he will remember those time for years

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
could be the official prowler testing grounds.we could just meet there next year..........................:D
1,416 mi, 20 hours 39 mins In current traffic: 21 hours 5 mins from Lexington, Mo. Mike I think you can stop by my place and pick me up I'll sleep and make sure the cooler works while you drive.:D

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
1,416 mi, 20 hours 39 mins In current traffic: 21 hours 5 mins from Lexington, Mo. Mike I think you can stop by my place and pick me up I'll sleep and make sure the cooler works while you drive.:D
Is that 1400 miles from my house,I thought we would just fill the coolers when we got there.And if I pick you up I will need a longer trailer.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Is that 1400 miles from my house,I thought we would just fill the coolers when we got there.And if I pick you up I will need a longer trailer.
That's from my house, you have a long bed we'll squeeze one in there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts