·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like it says!

·
Registered
491 Posts
It's become a mythical Sasquatch or loc ness monster , few claim to have seen it in real life and fewer have been able to snap grainy out of focus cell phone pics. No way to prove it until it shows up and spanks your ass and drinks your beer ..... I have Cold beer and 175hp cat to put up next to it . Waiting ,SOAZCAT

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's become a mythical Sasquatch or loc ness monster , few claim to have seen it in real life and fewer have been able to snap grainy out of focus cell phone pics. No way to prove it until it shows up and spanks your ass and drinks your beer ..... I have Cold beer and 175hp cat to put up next to it . Waiting ,SOAZCAT
This is so good I dont even know what to say!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I will let this thread go for a while before I add my comments. :D

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I charge for pictures. I believe the cold beer part but a 175 hp cat you can put next to mine? A cat that runs? A cat that jumps? Or just a cat that sit's in the garage with a bunch of dust on it? LOL

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Like it says!
Joe

As soon as it's a 70 degree night I will pick Seth up in my Cat and we can meet you for that Burger you still owe me. I might let you take a picture if you promise not to post it on any Can Am, Polaris, or Kawasaki web sites. :D

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
We need to have the website host a Prowler Rally at the In-N-Out burger this winter. All members invited and paid for by the website hosting company or Joe. Seth can you arrange this? Then anyone that would like to can see and touch my Prowler for a small fee. :D

·
Registered
491 Posts
I charge for pictures. I believe the cold beer part but a 175 hp cat you can put next to mine? A cat that runs? A cat that jumps? Or just a cat that sit's in the garage with a bunch of dust on it? LOL

Most of that said is true the rest is forth coming .

·
Registered
491 Posts
If you have a spare seat well run yours till it breaks another axle then we will drag it back with my jeep ! My cat won't be any good in the rocks and only 2wd

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
If you have a spare seat well run yours till it breaks another axle then we will drag it back with my jeep ! My cat won't be any good in the rocks and only 2wd
You are welcome to ride in the pax seat. I have Turner axles now so no problem there. I can't tell you if the motor will stay together when I run 18psi of boost to spank some of those turbo Razors though. :D

·
Registered
491 Posts
We need to have the website host a Prowler Rally at the In-N-Out burger this winter. All members invited and paid for by the website hosting company or Joe. Seth can you arrange this? Then anyone that would like to can see and touch my Prowler for a small fee. :D
You may want to do this before it gets too cold for cheerleader carwashes , you're gonna need someone to wash the drool and chub juice off your car when these guys get done "rubbing" on it !

Mmmm In n Out burger sounds really good right now

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
well this "event" might even be worthy of a run down from Reno where I'm at now for most of the winter ... butttttt alas my knee replacements are taking priority over this LOL [soon to be done knee work]

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I am in!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts