Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Not too many places, My two friends are down and out!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
well so far nowhere,put a lot of money in it. had it out in the yard a couple of times. been down with my back,gonna have surgery in a couple of weeks.up till this year we always went to hatfield and McCoys.but iam not counting it out for maybe this fall.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
going to silverton co at the end of june will take pic and send !
take me with<take me with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am fortunate enough to live in an area that allows me to leave from my house and hit a series of trails and go almost anywhere I want in the province I live in (New Brunswick, Canada). lol
I trailer my prowler to my camp quite a bit as well and hit the trails around there. Here are some pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Will get some pics this weekend. Mine is in Flagstaff AZ in the cool pines! The bummer is my folks sold their place up there and need to be out by July 16th so I'm gonna have to bring it back down to the Valley soon.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
take me with<take me with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Several buddies and I are going to Silverton, running the Engineer Pass area of the Alpine Loop at the end of July for any that might be interested in joining up.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Several buddies and I are going to Silverton, running the Engineer Pass area of the Alpine Loop at the end of July for any that might be interested in joining up.
I did engineer on my Yamaha Grizzly with the wife on hers man when I got back to the truck I couldnt hardly move my arms

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
This is where I took my Prowler this past Sunday... great riding area, past home of the National WERock and Uroc off-road crawling championships... now we are battling exclusionist bikers to keep it open...

Todd, get your's done and come up here, we have some riding to do bossman...

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
new hampshire

this is the first time trying to post video on here.....:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
well i guess so much for that!!! ill show some pics from where i am up north.....:D

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
going to ride silverton co. area the last part of june and first week of july going to try and ride black bear pass and Imogene pass haven't been able to ride them in pass years taking extra trailers this year. So if anyone is around at that time look us up in the okie camp.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts