Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

Where did you take your Prowler

9K views 29 replies 16 participants last post by  Mustanggeek 
#1 ·
Hey guys and gals,
Tell us where you took your Prowler this summer.
Pictures, videos, and full details on some of the summer fun you had with it.

Come on every one lets show your stuff and have fun with this.

#2 ·
Not too many places, My two friends are down and out!

#5 ·
I have GREAT friends they just cant go riding.

#6 ·
well so far nowhere,put a lot of money in it. had it out in the yard a couple of times. been down with my back,gonna have surgery in a couple of weeks.up till this year we always went to hatfield and McCoys.but iam not counting it out for maybe this fall.

#8 ·
take me with<take me with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 ·
I am fortunate enough to live in an area that allows me to leave from my house and hit a series of trails and go almost anywhere I want in the province I live in (New Brunswick, Canada). lol
I trailer my prowler to my camp quite a bit as well and hit the trails around there. Here are some pics:

Attachments

#15 · (Edited)
This is where I took my Prowler this past Sunday... great riding area, past home of the National WERock and Uroc off-road crawling championships... now we are battling exclusionist bikers to keep it open...

Todd, get your's done and come up here, we have some riding to do bossman...

#17 ·
new hampshire

this is the first time trying to post video on here.....:eek:

#18 ·
well i guess so much for that!!! ill show some pics from where i am up north.....:D

Attachments

#20 ·
going to ride silverton co. area the last part of june and first week of july going to try and ride black bear pass and Imogene pass haven't been able to ride them in pass years taking extra trailers this year. So if anyone is around at that time look us up in the okie camp.

#21 ·
That will be a GREAT ride I broke my shoulder up at 13,000 ft on my Grizzly.

#22 ·
I live in the Loreto (Baja Sur) area and the cat serves just about as my primary transportation. On the beach every day and to town. "Sanded" my engine about a year ago by riding a stretch of the Baja 1000, with the result of a new engine and a snorkel system which helps in this environment. Enjoy the freedom to ride it anywhere here, compared what I found when I dragged it through the States, Canada and Alaska, where it sat most of the time on the trailer because of the law restrictions.....

#26 ·
let's see ... almost to many to list

Central Idaho .. Yellow Pine and White Bird [2 times] 3 different trips for a week plus each trip

local . about 1800 miles so far [another 150 mile ride tomorrow to Sheefoot and the area, I'll take pic's] .. Sheefoot is a mountain / ridge high elevation with great vista views some very challenging ride to get there, a bunch of very narrow 50" or less for my 60" A/C :)

been a short summer for me as I didn't get back north until 2nd week of june and heading out next monday back down to Reno... need to get my knees repaired over the winter months .. one replacement and maybe both will be done [at different times though :) ]

#28 ·
Mammoth/Bridgeport Ca.

We are headed to Mammoth and Bridgeport for a week the first week of September. There is alot of great high altitude riding up there. We will take some pictures. Here are some from last year.

Attachments

#29 ·
We are headed to Mammoth and Bridgeport for a week the first week of September. There is alot of great high altitude riding up there. We will take some pictures. Here are some from last year.
Wow that looks fun. Thanks for sharing

dang Seth, its too hot to ride in AZ unless youre up north..sheeshhh!!
It sure is Rick, looking forward to seeing other members trips

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.