Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi friends!
I live in Russia. We have no problem with UTV spare parts. Although sometimes you have to wait four weeks. If not available. But I want to buy spare parts directly from the United States. Without intermediaries. Could you give me a couple of links to online stores. Where to buy parts for our UTV.
Sorry for the transfer.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! I'll follow the link now.
Compare prices. Know about the delivery. And then it will be clear that it is more profitable and convenient.

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
What are you looking for? I watch for parts all the time. If I see something you need, I might be able to help you buy it.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I just ordered some nutserts & bolts from direct from Arctic Cat and they were cheaper than Countrycat.com

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all ! Special thanks, Bryan, for offering help !
I bought a faulty car. Had to do repairs. Now all is well.
In addition, we installed the windshield and vonore turn.
The speedometer is not working now. I think we should replace the speed sensor.
Also need to replace the pads the brake cylinders in the calipers (I'm afraid it will be wrong translation).
The battery also needs to be replaced.
No problem, everything is under the order. But, I wanted to see for myself what can be purchased in the US. Compare prices for spare parts and accessories in the US and Russia (Moscow).
I really like the Arctic Cat Prowler. It will be with me for a long time and I look in advance as it is more convenient and profitable to buy spare parts and accessories.
I'm having a hard time navigating your Internet sector. That's why I asked you for help. Thanks for your help. There are issues with delivery, but it is solvable. Countrycat.com can deliver parts worldwide. There are companies that buy goods in the US and deliver to Russia. No problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts