Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in az and wondering if there is somewhere I can get a good deal on factory parts cheap local or mail order any suggestions?
Also does anyone have a stock rear axle shaft they want to sell

·
Registered
122 Posts
We are in Temecula, CA. We will give all members a 10% discount on any factory parts they need. We can also drop ship directly to you to save $ on freight. Give us a call if we can help!

·
Registered
294 Posts
I'm in Thatcher, Az and as long as the order is over $25 I will give you free freight. I also give 10% off.

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
I am in az and wondering if there is somewhere I can get a good deal on factory parts cheap local or mail order any suggestions?
Also does anyone have a stock rear axle shaft they want to sell

I have talked to Prestige Mike before and he is a good guy. As for a local AZ guy I talked to Chris AKA eaac and he seemed to be a really up beat guy with good customer service. I am going to use him for my new AC parts purchase.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
12 Posts
I use Babbits as well. Take almost 2 weeks to get parts but you can't be the price and it oem. But if you want to by any type of screw then you get screwed. Seems like ever screw or bolt is $3 each. I was going to order extra skid plate screw and it said 2.97 I thinking awsome till I put it in my cart and it came out to 50 bucks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts