Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Chris Goodman
Eastern Az Ag Center
928-428-1585

He has always hooked me up and shipping is 2 day also he is a member on the forum. He has beatthe pricing of babbits every time.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I have used AZ Moto City and in most cases they will match the price of the online guys and you can have your parts drop shipped to your door. If that doesn't work for you Arctic Cat partsnation seems to have great pricing as well.

Good luck

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Visit your local dealer and see if they are willing to deal with you, in today's economy, most dealers are more than willing to offer matching deals, plus you develop a face to face relationship with your dealer. another added benefit is that you're keeping your money local, not sending it off to support someone else's economy. Next time you see a Walmart opening and local mom & pop stores closing, just think about that.At my dealership, we are more than happy to match internet prices and support our customers that support us. hopefully there are more dealers willing to be like that.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I will second Chris at EAAC his service is second to none. Best prices I have seen too and everything shows up quick. I got everything to do my head gaskets from him a couple weeks ago and some more parts last week..

·
Registered
294 Posts
I love to work with anything and try to give good prices, so if you need anything I am more than happy to talk and see what I can doo. Just shoot me a p.m. if you need a quote or anything.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts