Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many people have there dogs ride with them and whats the best way to train them to ride ??? share some pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I have my Boxer ride with us.We just kept putting him in the Prowler and we have a harness to hold him in when ask him if he wants to go in the Prowler he gets all excited and wants to go now.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you keep him in the back or up front??

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
how many people have there dogs ride with them and whats the best way to train them to ride ??? share some pictures
cool picture,I like that I think my dog might be to hipper for that.?????? good thread.:cool:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
I take my dogs (black lab, pug, and my Heinz 99, hahaha.) where ever I go, they have to sit in the back because of their size. As for my pug the girl friend holds on to her if we take her for a ride, she's pure pug so she's pure stupid that their is any such thing as gravity or pain. Or anything else going on in life that doesn't consist of her.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
My buddy Jake

BTW be careful the bed gets very hot and need a real good heat barrier or the dogs feet get very hot / burning.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts