Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be purchasing some rollers and shims but I would like to buy them from someone on here. Since this is where I do the research for my XTZ.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Look in the performance area on this forum for my post titled " 1000 Clutch work "
Do this before making any changes and I am sure you will be very happy with the changes it makes I doubt you will change anything else in the clutching area it works great and you will probably be happy running stock rollers if you do this mod and then want more RPM let me know and I will let you know what I have done but I believe it will work great with just stage 1 and if you need more top speed go stage 2.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Look in the performance area on this forum for my post titled " 1000 Clutch work "
Do this before making any changes and I am sure you will be very happy with the changes it makes I doubt you will change anything else in the clutching area it works great and you will probably be happy running stock rollers if you do this mod and then want more RPM let me know and I will let you know what I have done but I believe it will work great with just stage 1 and if you need more top speed go stage 2.

I'll check it out thanks!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stage one is machine work that is done to the Primary , stage 2 is work done to the secondary. Stage one gives you more bottom end and lower "gearing". Stage 2, is for top speed.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts

this was the answer to my situation!!!!! now I rev right up to 7000 rpms and stay there!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts