Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets hear how many members wife's or girl friends ride with you in the prowler,or even drive it.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
my girlfriend is always with me exept for night rides and guys weekend and oh yeah the winter!!! she used to have her own machine....she drives it herself but not to far...I would like to se her take it out a little more on her own

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my girlfriend is always with me exept for night rides and guys weekend and oh yeah the winter!!! she used to have her own machine....she drives it herself but not to far...I would like to se her take it out a little more on her own
She don't like night rides.I can't get the wife to drive mine.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Almost a 100 degrees yesterday and my wife took ours to the store. She likes riding and driving around town but not much off road stuff she doesn't like getting bounced around.

·
Administrator
7,280 Posts
We spend all of our riding time together, it one of our shared interests!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Almost a 100 degrees yesterday and my wife took ours to the store. She likes riding and driving around town but not much off road stuff she doesn't like getting bounced around.
Mike you can cure the bouncing around with new shocks.:D:D 1500+

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
We spend all of our riding time together, it one of our shared interests!

same here , she is with me unless I'm hunting or she is doing woman things

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Mike you can cure the bouncing around with new shocks.:D:D 1500+
get a suspension seat and shoulder harness w anti dive belt , cured my lady's issues [found normal width belts to wide for ladies so found some 2" ones worked great!] .... very bad back n big boobs = find some support or I don't go LOL

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
My wife has never driven in mine yet, although it has been in repair/upgrade mode most of the time. Even I haven't driven it that much. The only real trips it has been on is for hunting, and my wife definitely won't be there for that. I'm in the process of trying to make it into a 4-seater so I can try and get the whole family out. That was the whole reason I sold my sport atv and bought the Prowler. To try and get the family involved.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My wife has never driven in mine yet, although it has been in repair/upgrade mode most of the time. Even I haven't driven it that much. The only real trips it has been on is for hunting, and my wife definitely won't be there for that. I'm in the process of trying to make it into a 4-seater so I can try and get the whole family out. That was the whole reason I sold my sport atv and bought the Prowler. To try and get the family involved.
I think you did good by doing that.:)

·
Administrator
7,280 Posts
I think my wife, and I are going through our fifth childhood! The more remote, and rough riding the more she smiles, she wants to find some mud to play in!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think my wife, and I are going through our fifth childhood! The more remote, and rough riding the more she smiles, she wants to find some mud to play in!
Thats great RD,I think your going backwards in age...............:D

·
Registered
404 Posts
Mike you already know about my girlfriend and I getting stopped by the game warden.

But she loves it never the less.

Also she wanted a seat for our girl to ride in the bed of the buggy so I put all the time into my rumble seat and now she's not allowed to ride back there because her head isn't far enough below the roof line :mad: so I spend 136 bucks cause I bought the warranty plus put several hrs into making it work with the factory bed bolts.

Ending products was an expensive e ass set of tie down rails. Lol

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mike you already know about my girlfriend and I getting stopped by the game warden.

Also she wanted a seat for our girl to ride in the bed of the buggy so I put all the time into my rumble seat and now she's not allowed to ride back there because her head isn't far enough below the roof line :mad: so I spend 136 bucks cause I bought the warranty plus put several hrs into making it work with the factory bed bolts.

Is that something required by law,or it just wasn't safe.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

I've wondered about cutting the legs on the seat to lower it a few inches, it does seem to sit high.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My wife loves to ride but it seems like the conditions have to be right.very little dust which the dust shield helped a lot,and it can't be freezing cold.

·
Registered
338 Posts
my wife have never driven but like to be next to me :D:D

·
Registered
404 Posts
Is that something required by law,or it just wasn't safe.
Neither one actually. It's the mother coming out in her.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I've wondered about cutting the legs on the seat to lower it a few inches, it does seem to sit high.
The metal is to soft and flimsy in my opinion. And wouldn't be safe.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The metal is to soft and flimsy in my opinion. And wouldn't be safe.
Mom knows best,that's a bummer you can't take your daughter,like you said you have some nice tie downs.:D:eek:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts