Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Seen a you tube video of it. Well, sort of. It must have been taken by the same people that videod sasquatch.
That is funny right there.....:D Here is that video.....

·
Registered
282 Posts
Any rumors?
Did anyone else read the article in Drit Wheels about the new Arctic Cat Wildcat 4?
Arctic Cat 2013 Wildcat 4 1000

or go to arctic cat .com

ran into this looking at the new sleds. 20K price tag seems a little high, available Feb 2013. looks like you can pre order them from your dealer now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just bought a 2013 wildcat 4 and after 1.9 hours, the clutch belt has already gone out. I never drove this over 30 mph and did not climb any hills just simple flat riding and my brand new wildcat 4 is back at the dealer less than 24 hours after I bought it

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I just bought a 2013 wildcat 4 and after 1.9 hours, the clutch belt has already gone out. I never drove this over 30 mph and did not climb any hills just simple flat riding and my brand new wildcat 4 is back at the dealer less than 24 hours after I bought it
Do you know its the belt for sure.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Be interested in hearing the cause of the failure, I shredded a belt, but it was owner caused (ME)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Old Age, or Stupid, take your pick! RD

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
A bolt backed out of the clutch case (after I worked on it), I must have left one loose. Short Story it ran tjrough the clutch and left a groove down the middle of the belt on the underside, plus destroyed the faces on the fixed plate, movable plate, and the secondary clutch. Not one of my better moves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RD Of coarse the wife offered words of wisdom " You dumb S---! This was shorly after I purchased my Prowler.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts