733 Posts

·
Administrator
7,334 Posts
This can be a tough room to play too!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I am concerned about how long it is for trail riding. Looking forward learning more about them. Hoping AC has stepped up reliability[/Q I would have to ride it on the gravel roads where I live,never get it turned around on my trails,or make some of the turns.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I am concerned about how long it is for trail riding.
why .. isn't there enough room in the desert to turn around LOL

BTW one of my friends has a RZR 4 seater .. it's long but he takes it almost anywhere we go and sometimes more stable than us on the off camber side hills especially. rarely uses the winch .. so that wouldn't be much of a concern to me Seth. now reliability sure would be something to watch given A/C's history of letting the buyer be the RnD guy. on edit .. correction all the manufacturers seem to do that.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
why .. isn't there enough room in the desert to turn around LOL

BTW one of my friends has a RZR 4 seater .. it's long but he takes it almost anywhere we go and sometimes more stable than us on the off camber side hills especially. rarely uses the winch .. so that wouldn't be much of a concern to me Seth. now reliability sure would be something to watch given A/C's history of letting the buyer be the RnD guy. on edit .. correction all the manufacturers seem to do that.
Gary,I have a buddy that has a T-4 and he dont have any problems either in the woods,but its not as long as the wildcat-4.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I am concerned about how long it is for trail riding. Looking forward learning more about them. Hoping AC has stepped up reliability
that's why there coming out with the 50" wide wildcat this summer with an all ne motor which will probably be a Yamaha twin out of the phaser sled which is a 500cc with 80 hp. There is a guy on the wild cat site that makes a kit to improve the turning radius of the wild cat.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
that's why there coming out with the 50" wide wildcat this summer with an all ne motor which will probably be a Yamaha twin out of the phaser sled which is a 500cc with 80 hp. There is a guy on the wild cat site that makes a kit to improve the turning radius of the wild cat.
the wildcat or the wildcat-4.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts