Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Joe, I wish this had more info. Seems to only have speculation info, but still a great find. I can't wait until we get more accurate data on this machine.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Joe, I wish this had more info. Seems to only have speculation info, but still a great find. I can't wait until we get more accurate data on this machine.
I guess every little bit helps.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Yeah, they are just taking swings at it.... a couple educated guesses, but that's about it....
Now if you had tickets to the 50th Anniversary of Arctic Cat in Thief River Falls, Minn in July, you might get more...other than that, wait till your dealer comes from his dealer show/meeting.
Also, a media day will be scheduled privately, with the media getting to drive and test them ahead of release. But don't think you'll get the goods out of them till the embargo release date.

I will tell you what I know of it for sure.....

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

It's faster than any stock UTV you have ever driven before and will give many turbo'ed machines a run for their money.... :D

And yes, it looks real good in black metallic... I think I may have to repaint mine now...

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My source said its 12 months away!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
My source says before March of 2012, most likely December to January delivery, and it was confirmed by the CEO of Arctic Cat that it will "most likely" be a 2012 model (2012 season is over March 1 of 2012). The most likely is barring some major problem like a lawsuit or such.
It's not as far away as John from Motocity says...

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
I think you get yours faster cause you are closer to the factory Darryl.
My source says before March of 2012, most likely December to January delivery, and it was confirmed by the CEO of Arctic Cat that it will "most likely" be a 2012 model (2012 season is over March 1 of 2012). The most likely is barring some major problem like a lawsuit or such.
It's not as far away as John from Motocity says...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts