Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after a few beers this weekend with the guys it came to this lovely question and i have to ask

what was the fastest
the big wheel or the green machine:D
i had the green machine and it ruled;)

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I had the first Green machine on the block and it smoked all the Big wheels by at least 3 Big wheel lengths. Besides you big wheel homos couldn't look nearly as cool as us guys on the GM going side to side. Look at the true duals out the rear of the GM and tell me that doesn't look bad ass! And one more thing chicks dig the GM over the BW for sure. :D

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Thanks for starting this post. I don't think I have smiled this much since I had my Green Machine. :D

I think I may go out and get one and give it a run down the street. They say the new one has a nice adjustable seat that should fit anyone up to 6'3. Sweet!

Sandchris you go to Walmart and get your big wheel and I challenge you to 60 foot drag race out and back. I know with the Green machines ability to slide sideways that i will make the turn faster and take you on the back stretch.

What do you guys think maybe all the local Arizona members can throw a Big Wheel / Green machine showdown at the In & Out burger on I-17 and Carefree Highway one of these days?

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
I am calling turbos direct right now and getting a Garret built for my Big wheel pronto.
Thanks for starting this post. I don't think I have smiled this much since I had my Green Machine. :D

I think I may go out and get one and give it a run down the street. They say the new one has a nice adjustable seat that should fit anyone up to 6'3. Sweet!

Sandchris you go to Walmart and get your big wheel and I challenge you to 60 foot drag race out and back. I know with the Green machines ability to slide sideways that i will make the turn faster and take you on the back stretch.

What do you guys think maybe all the local Arizona members can throw a Big Wheel / Green machine showdown at the In & Out burger on I-17 and Carefree Highway one of these days?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
GreenMachine here. And it smoked everything on the block. There is actualy a gay motorcycle club in our area cald BigWheels and they ride trikes and jap bikes only. Lol. No BS.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

love to see pics of that race man
and yes gm smoked every thing in it's path :cool:
and i thing freddy mercury used to ride a big wheel to:D:D:D
with queen written on the flags on the handlebars:eek:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts