Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Administrator
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Discount Tire is a new option for ATV and UTV wheels and tires, though with over 900 locations across the United States, it is a familiar name for car owners.

The ATV.com Group of forum communities is giving out a set of Discount Tires' new MB 11 wheels to one of our members. If you want to take a new set of MB 11 wheels home, leave a comment below with a picture of your ATV or UTV and tell us why you need new wheels. Bonus points if you make us laugh. We'll pick a winner from one our participating forum communities on June 29.

MB 11 wheels are sharp looking, with an eye-catching "mesh styling," with the outer edge of each wheel featuring eight V-shaped alternating with eight D-shaped windows, with blacked-out scallops. MB 11 wheels are seven inches wide and are available in 12-inch and 14-inch diameters in a variety of bolt patterns to fit most popular ATVs and UTVs.

An added feature of the MB 11 wheels is a nylon scratch guard. Though it looks like a beadlock, it is actually designed to prevent trail debris from damaging the outer lip of the rim. As well, the scratch guards are paintable and replaceable.

ATV.com recently tested out a set of MB 11 wheels, along with Rage Storm tires. You can read the full product review here (link) or check out the review video here.

Click here to learn more about the MB 11 wheel.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Nice, I'd like to win those!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
10 days left, the gears are turning I hope to come up with some kind of entry.

·
Administrator
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One week left to enter. All we need is a photo and a sentence or two and you can win this sweet set of shoes for your Prowler.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
One week left to enter. All we need is a photo and a sentence or two and you can win this sweet set of shoes for your Prowler.
What link do the members click on to be entered......

·
Administrator
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What link do the members click on to be entered......
No link to click. Just respond to this thread with a photo of your machine and tell us why you need/want some new wheels.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I was born in 2007 ….dare I say it? …. a 650 Prowler! In my prime I was ready to take on the UTV world, nothing could hold me back and then I realized....I have a carburetor and only one lung, dang those V-Twins! My disabilities were coming out but I couldn't give up, so I got a Dynatek CDI and no longer were my RPM's limited by the stock box! I was ready to put the power to the wheels and take on those newer fuel injected jocks...but wait power to the wheels?, damn I forgot about the wheels.

ATV.com & Discount Tire I'm on my knees begging please help me with the wheels! A set of tires couldn't hurt either.
2015-06-24 13.10.02.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I was born in 2007 ….dare I say it? …. a 650 Prowler! In my prime I was ready to take on the UTV world, nothing could hold me back and then I realized....I have a carburetor and only one lung, dang those V-Twins! My disabilities were coming out but I couldn't give up, so I got a Dynatek CDI and no longer were my RPM's limited by the stock box! I was ready to put the power to the wheels and take on those newer fuel injected jocks...but wait power to the wheels?, damn I forgot about the wheels.

ATV.com & Discount Tire I'm on my knees begging please help me with the wheels! A set of tires couldn't hurt either.
View attachment 32930
lmao....you need to win.....:D

·
Registered
299 Posts
This beauty is a 2006 Polaris Hawkeye 4x4. Yes Hawkeye, like the guy from the old series M.A.S.H or from the new Avengers. This little machine is a pretty good ride and has nice tires on it, however the factory wheels are just old and rusted. My son would sure appreciate a new set of wheels for his bike which would help those ITP Mudlites look a lot better.

The picture below shows myself draining water out of the bike after my son decided to try and make it a submarine. Oh yeah, we had only been there 10 minutes. Needless to say, Dad spent the next hour getting it running again.

·
Registered
414 Posts
On our camping trip last week, we had rode our machines up to Anderson Butte Lookout Tower and was having a nice, quiet picnic when a family pulled off the trail by us in their new 4 seat RZR. My 5 year old son was enamored with their ride and was stared at it for quite a while before I walked over by him and said, "Pretty sweet ride, huh?" His response was, "WE NEED WHEELS LIKE THAT!" This threw me off because I thought he was impressed by the RZR itself, so I had to ask: Why? His response: "Because they would make us go super fast!"

Apparently I've been going about upgrading my performance parts the wrong way. I learned though insight of my son that, to go fast, I need shiny new wheels. lol. I guess after new wheels, I'll need flame stickers too.

Reactions: Discount Tire

·
Registered
414 Posts

"My little speed demons in the back of our Prowler."

On our camping trip last week, we had rode our machines up to Anderson Butte Lookout Tower and was having a nice, quiet picnic when a family pulled off the trail by us in their new 4 seat RZR. My 5 year old son was enamored with their ride and was stared at it for quite a while before I walked over by him and said, "Pretty sweet ride, huh?" His response was, "WE NEED WHEELS LIKE THAT!" This threw me off because I thought he was impressed by the RZR itself, so I had to ask: Why? His response: "Because they would make us go super fast!"

Apparently I've been going about upgrading my performance parts the wrong way. I learned though insight of my son that, to go fast, I need shiny new wheels. lol. I guess after new wheels, I'll need flame stickers too.

Reactions: Discount Tire

·
Registered
162 Posts
Because these are really, really dirty......:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A big congrats to mlh1962 for winning the Discount Tires MB 11 Wheels! He was chosen over entrants from seven different forums that are part of the ATV.com Group. I sent you a PM with instructions.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
A big congrats to mlh1962 for winning the Discount Tires MB 11 Wheels! He was chosen over entrants from seven different forums that are part of the ATV.com Group. I sent you a PM with instructions.
THANKS! This will be a great upgrade to my old Prowler! :D

Reactions: Essness

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
congrat's Mike .. couldn't go to a more deserving guy , I mean after all trying to put garden trolly tires on a Prowler .. shame on you LOL

1 - 20 of 41 Posts