Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

Win a Set of MB 11 Wheels from Discount Tire"

5K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  GTroyer 
#1 ·
so how are the rank and file members supposed to post on the thread for the "free set of rims" when all members are restricted from posting in that thread and ONLY staff and Administrators/Moderators are able to post on that whole forum ... hummmm

seems silly to invite members to post for a free set of rims when no one can post there.

#2 ·
TTT

YO Admin , you seeing this ?

#3 ·

Attachments

#4 ·
I'll try again in a minute

ON EDIT ... here is what I /we see when we try to reply

"GTroyer, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Reactions: TBird
#8 ·
....I am getting the same message, except with my name on it instead of yours. I would like to enter as well. I sent a private message to VS Jeff on 4/16 on how to find member lists and never got a response either. Anybody help?

#6 ·
I clicked on the reply button also and got the same results...Sure could use a new set of wheels...

vBulletin Message
Diesel Racer, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

#9 ·
I have and entry ready but waiting to make sure everyone else gets a chance, hopefully they'll get it figured soon.

#10 ·
BTW .. this isn't the first time I have "notified" the Admin about the forum he is posting under/in ... it hasn't changed

either he is TOO BUSY or really don't give a crap not sure which , the last time I sent an email or PM [don't remember which] it was over 6 months ago maybe a year]

#11 ·
The only option I can think of right now is to have everyone post their entry here and me or one of the other Staff Members can copy and past it on the contest thread for you or put a link on the contest thread to your entry here.

#14 ·
thanks for stopping in and caring for the issue

#16 ·
easy way to post Pic's ? not on any picture saving sites here.

#17 ·
The easiest way is to drag a pic from your pc (oops forgot your a Mac user not PC ;) ) to the "Drag and Drop File Upload" area below where you type your post.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.