1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Didnt work for me but I dont care much for their winches.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just added both to the cart and it worked, which one did you try? I bought my snow plow from them never tried their winches my cat came with one.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's a screen shot of the email.
Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
worked for me just now 4:50 PM Reno time , but I didn't buy it as I already have about a 60 or 70 lb. bag full of recovery gear

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Thanks I just tried again and it worked Thank You

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
great deal on both,I like the ACC kit.:)
Just trying to spend more of your money, I need to save a little.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I. Glad you posted the info. Great Job!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I don't have the money to purchase right now, but I'd like to keep my eye open in the future. Are you on their mailing list? Is that how you knew about the deals?

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I don't have the money to purchase right now, but I'd like to keep my eye open in the future. Are you on their mailing list? Is that how you knew about the deals?
Yep, I bought my snow plow from them and signed up for their email deals and they always have free shipping.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just checked again the promo codes still work, I may not need or have the money to get some of this stuff but I like searching and posting good deals in case someone else might be interested.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I just checked again the promo codes still work, I may not need or have the money to get some of this stuff but I like searching and posting good deals in case someone else might be interested.
YEA I noticed,keep up the good work.............:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts