Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got it now,I got up this morning to find that my laptop was downloading windows 10...I have been getting pop ups for 6 months now and i just click off of them....well I guess I lost the battle,but to be honest with what I do on my computer,I dont see any problems so far,I mainly notice a lot of different formats and things in different places,everything i had saved is still saved.....

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
my wife hates it , trial switched and the trial say said she go switch back ..... well now she has a totally screwed up computer

now we all know I didn't say "I told you " do to I like to eat but I did hint of that LOL

LOVE MY APPLE BTW

Reactions: de3

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
I keep losing my gmail connection! Going to load email, and Outlook 10 back on my shop computer. Not sold on 10!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I keep losing my gmail connection! Going to load email, and Outlook 10 back on my shop computer. Not sold on 10!
RD I noticed that my mouse won't scroll slow now.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I updated our ambulance's laptops and my wife's laptop to Windows 10 they are much better than the 8.1 that was on them. Now my personal laptop is older with Windows 7 and has dual graphics processors and some custom HP stuff that's no longer supported so some things didn't work like it should. I liked Windows 10 when I was running it but some things just didn't work right so I switched it back to 7.

Anyone with Window 8 or 8.1 would be better off with 10 but replacing 7 may not be the best option.

The pic is one like I have, an older tablet pc

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
I had 10 on my old computer, and switched back. New computer came with 10 and works great!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So far so good with my windows 10......but I don't have accel or any of that stuff downloaded.

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
My Gmail keeps dropping out. Try to sync it, and I get an error message! About the third time it has done it!

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
I lost my Start up menu, my laptop will not work plugged in, screen goes black and it is super slow. 2 years old. Had Windows 8 and worked great. Then it autoloaded 10 and went to crap. I hate it!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I lost my Start up menu, my laptop will not work plugged in, screen goes black and it is super slow. 2 years old. Had Windows 8 and worked great. Then it autoloaded 10 and went to crap. I hate it!
I must have got lucky,I noticed several things different from the screen saver picture when i open the lid to my picture files.LOL But if I can figure it out anyone can.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts