Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
wiper

i dont know if your looking for new or used but you can get one through articcat,or some of the companys that offer enclosed cabs.

·
Registered
250 Posts
i just plant my right foot when my windshield gets wet :cool:

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
wiper

whats that do DJ blow the water off ,or does that mean your heading to the house,i just use rain-x outside/ rain-x anti fog inside.

·
Registered
250 Posts
that just blows off the water, i use rain-x on the windshield too, i only have a 1/4 windshield though.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Wiper

I've been wondering about this myself. Snow sticks to the windshield while plowing (3 times today - winter snuck up quickly!)

·
Registered
83 Posts
It started snowing last night and hasn't stopped. I'd guess we have 7 or 8 inches of light fluffy snow. I have a 6 ft plow, and it runs through this stuff fast! I've done 5 or 6 driveways each of the 3 times I've gone out. Long driveways out here...

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
snow plow

sounds like you will stay busy and have fun at the same time.my buddy has a cub cadet utv and it plows good.

·
Registered
83 Posts
It took 2 hours of snow blowing and plowing to clear the paved yard and driveway this am. The snowblower gets the fiddly bits. Arctic Cat doesn't have the best turning radius out the :)

Has anyone bypassed the reverse speed override switch? It's a bit of a PITA to hold it down while reversing up a curved driveway and rubbernecking both ways. Would it be bad to simply jumper it so its always on by default?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Has anyone bypassed the reverse speed override switch? It's a bit of a PITA to hold it down while reversing up a curved driveway and rubbernecking both ways. Would it be bad to simply jumper it so its always on by default?
yep, one of the first things that was done when I first got it. jumped the switch with a small piece of wire (about 1-2 inch) to run open. taped it real good, stuffed inside the cowl and tide it off good so it doesnt rattle around. You can buy the little factory piece to plug your hole back up. No ill effects so far.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts