·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Great picture thanks for posting

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
reminds me of my very first ride in my A/C .. 11/2009
before all the add on's like a windshield n doors , had a foot of snow packed on my chest by the time it was over

cool pic thanks

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
reminds me of my very first ride in my A/C .. 11/2009
before all the add on's like a windshield n doors , had a foot of snow packed on my chest by the time it was over

cool pic thanks
hahaha.. Yeah, I had to get out and clean the snow out (I could no longer move my feet from the weight of the snow) around 5 times. This is normally a very short run.. maybe 20 mins. That day was well over an hour. It was a really wet/heavy snow so all of the tree limbs were hanging real low.. you might be able to see them in back ground.
I have been thinking hard about a winsheild for the winter, but it must have a wiper. I think it would be a big pain in the ass without one.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
no wiper isn't a big deal , carry a squeegee for occasional wipe off's .. much easier and cleaner results than your hand LOL .. yup BTDT, now keep one behind the seat during winter months

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I wish we would get a big snow fall to play in, haven't had one since I got my prowler.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no wiper isn't a big deal , carry a squeegee for occasional wipe off's .. much easier and cleaner results than your hand LOL .. yup BTDT, now keep one behind the seat during winter months
I can rig one up with a universal kit pretty cheap, like the ones they use on some yard lift trucks..... yeah I'm that lazy! hahaha
I wish we would get a big snow fall to play in, haven't had one since I got my prowler.
The snow can be a pain in the ass, but I would really miss it if I moved south for some reason!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I cant wait to do a snow ride

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
We can't decide what kind of weather to have in Missouri, tomorrow thunderstorms, Friday a high of 63 and Sunday a high of 28 and a low of 18! If we could only move the rain to Sunday we might get some snow.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
We can't decide what kind of weather to have in Missouri, tomorrow thunderstorms, Friday a high of 63 and Sunday a high of 28 and a low of 18! If we could only move the rain to Sunday we might get some snow.
same here rain for the next four days high in the 50s.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Show me!:D...same warmer weather here, thinking about ridin' Harley Saturday, suppose to be near 70. Come on summer!:)

·
Registered
561 Posts
They say it's going to get nasty here tonight. I hope there right I need a snow day. First freezing rain then 20 to 30 cm of snow then winds up to 70k per hour. I got gin and beer I good for the weekend. LOL

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
They say it's going to get nasty here tonight. I hope there right I need a snow day. First freezing rain then 20 to 30 cm of snow then winds up to 70k per hour. I got gin and beer I good for the weekend. LOL
sounds like your set,when you going down south.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts