Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a new 2018 Prowler 500. I'll be adding some accessories in the next several weeks. First off will be a couple things in front....horn and light bar. I'll want to run the wires down to to battery area and also obviously in behind the dash(switches) like to follow the path of the factory wiring. I will be adding an accessory fuse block, ground block,and a breaker between the fuse block and battery. I'll also add relays for each accessory. Not going overboard on stuff just the regular. Horn,light bar,stereo, etc. I'm sure the fuses up in the front run down along the frame back to the battery? I suppose I should install the new fuse block back under the seat or should I put it up front??
I've done all this on my old Rhino and a couple friends but 8m not familiar with this Prowler. Any and all help will be appreciated! Than you up front!
#1CATMAN

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
No relays are needed for a stereo, horn or light bar, they don't draw that many amps. I run a 5 amp fuse for my horn in the RZR. 15 amp fuse feeding my 42" light bar on the Prowler. A 20 amp fuse for the stereo in the RZR. A 20 amp fuse in the RZR feeding my rear LED's and location strobe. 10 amp fuse for the LED turn signals in the Prowler. Only relay I run is for the winch. I put both the fuse and ground blocks in the front of both the Prowler and RZR. Hope this helps ya!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts