Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's here from you prowler owners,what do you use your prowler for work, play, or both.I use mine for play,in my area I use the Quad for hunting because of the tight paths,and my tractor does all the work chores.LETS HEAR IT.:D

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Play only (hunting and eventually family trail rides).

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Both, I use mine for a daily driver around town, hunting, playing in the mud and snow removal.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
play but I like to sit up high so I can see where my tires are when I climb over things

·
Registered
282 Posts
bought it to play then got a plow, by the end of last winter turned into work.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Def both for me. Trails hunting fishing working on the farm you name it.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I use it in work. Moving customers trailers, Pulling some steel beams of the shelf with winch, Snow blowing, small transports.
It is good in fall yard works.
And of course it is my favorite toy. :)

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I use it in work. Moving customers trailers, Pulling some steel beams of the shelf with winch, Snow blowing, small transports.
It is good in fall yard works.
And of course it is my favorite toy. :)
tusu you have a work machine.:)

·
Administrator
7,280 Posts
Both, use it around the property, and play.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I work hard at playing ... but mine is used a bunch hunting in I DE Ho , now sitting in garage in Nv. waiting for a lil less heat for fall rides ... working that in around the knee replacement that needs done ASAP ... so not sure how much fall rides but spring is just around the corner

·
Administrator
7,280 Posts
My wife's knee replacement went very good, she went with the pain block, and was up out of bed the next day at the hospital starting rehab (bending knee, and learning how to get around, very limited) first week at home was the worst, but pain management and ice packs helped keep her comfortable. after first week she was 50/50 with the walker, big thing was to keep extending the knee, after three weeks she was 75% and gaining rapidly! Very glad she had them done (one at a time!)

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My wife's knee replacement went very good, she went with the pain block, and was up out of bed the next day at the hospital starting rehab (bending knee, and learning how to get around, very limited) first week at home was the worst, but pain management and ice packs helped keep her comfortable. after first week she was 50/50 with the walker, big thing was to keep extending the knee, after three weeks she was 75% and gaining rapidly! Very glad she had them done (one at a time!)
Thats great news RD,I wish my dad would do that,He can't hardly get around anymore.???????????

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
My mom is doing better with her hip replacement, she did fall again but they did x-rays and all is good. Oct. 28th my Dad goes in for knee replacement so looks like I'll be moving in with them to take care Mom while he's in the hospital. Mike my Dad said they told him his knee joint is bone on bone, hopefully his replacement will go and you can talk your Dad into it no reason to live with the pain if you don't have to.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I started using my prowler for hauling firewood to the garage when I bought it.I must say that they will haul a heck of a load of wood,but it looked like it was spreading the bed sides,so I quit hauling wood and bought a small trailer for the Quad.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I started using my prowler for hauling firewood to the garage when I bought it.I must say that they will haul a heck of a load of wood,but it looked like it was spreading the bed sides,so I quit hauling wood and bought a small trailer for the Quad.
so if it holds 10 lbs then you can over fill to 200 right LOL

never seen that in my years :) ... same holds true on trailers but I'm not guilty there .. oh no not me LOL

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
so if it holds 10 lbs then you can over fill to 200 right LOL

never seen that in my years :) ... same holds true on trailers but I'm not guilty there .. oh no not me LOL
Gary that's the Idea I stacked it till it rolled off.:D

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
with my new rack I can now cube it square roll bar high .. it has sides .. better start looking for 500 lb springs LOL

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
with my new rack I can now cube it square roll bar high .. it has sides .. better start looking for 500 lb springs LOL
Yea you can really load up now.:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts