Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
well one way is you no longer have traction LOL

just kidding you

but in all reality the traction , the handling on pavement or wet trails , when you right or left and get no turning at speed .. when ya go over uneven terrain like rock and tires keep spinning v/s forward movement. you get tread punctures constantly do to tread depth or better said lack of .. these are some of the things to look for

·
Registered
338 Posts
did you mean how to tell your wife that you need to buy new ones:D
theres is not the right way. she allways get mad:D

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
tusu, you are gaining ground on american humor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RD

·
Registered
43 Posts
I thought u were supposed to get stuck a lot and have her keep pushing you out. Works every time at my house with all the toys.

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
tusu, anybody that rides a prowler, and breaks stuff fits the profile very nicely! One big family and growing!.....................................RD

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Its easyer to ask for forgiveness than it is permission!!!

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
Ain't that the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RD

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to everyone for the advice and humor.
Do you guys have to ask your wives if its OK to get new tires ?
My wife told me to get new ones. Just sayin!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Thanks to everyone for the advice and humor.
Do you guys have to ask your wives if its OK to get new tires ?
My wife told me to get new ones. Just sayin!!!!
If i need something,I just get it most of the time she dont say to much.:D

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
with me, it all depends on who gets home first to find the boxes.shes pretty cool though,i let her go get her nails done every once in a while.......lol:D

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
with me, it all depends on who gets home first to find the boxes.shes pretty cool though,i let her go get her nails done every once in a while.......lol:D
thats a good trade,get her nails done for prowler parts.:D

·
Registered
561 Posts
How do you tell when to replace your tires? Do you use a tread depth gauge or just eyeball it? :confused:

Thanks
Tires on mine are the first thing I change. I did not even have 100 miles on mine .They come with crap for a reason so you spend money and upgrade to something better.

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
The manual suggest 1/8" of tread, but that would really be pushing it. I have about 3/4 left, and I figure that will get me to Mid Summer. Starting to look now!

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Tires on mine are the first thing I change. I did not even have 100 miles on mine .They come with crap for a reason so you spend money and upgrade to something better.
yeah i get it but try telling your wife that.....(you just spent 13000 dollars on a new machine....the tires are fine, there new!!!):rolleyes::eek: lol....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts