Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tell you what guys it is seeming to be hard to be a Prowler owner. I have taken a lot of flak since everyone has found out I am buying an AC instead of a big four company sidexside. I have heard everything from Prowlers are junk to they look good but are you sure that's what you want. It is not making me change my mind but it doesn't make it easy at times. I only worry about 1 thing and that is there aren't really any dealers that are shops and what would i do if it needs to go to an arctic cat dealer? Thanks for letting me vent....

Thanks

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have friends that have rhinos and rzrs and after seeing what my new 1000 can do they are seriously jealous of the power. You can laugh at them when you fly by them in the Prowler! You are right about the dealers not being everywhere like the others but I have been dealing with Motocity in Avondale and they have been great so far. Who really wants to deal with ridenow anyways? not me!

·
Registered
76 Posts
It's a lot to spend for a toy but I never got this performance out of my Rhino even after spending lots of $$$ on it. My suggestion is buy it and then make your buddies eat your dust. (because they will)

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
You have to ask yourself why you are getting so much flak.
I would much rather start with a superior engine and go from there if it was my choice.Much better situation to have more power than you need at times than not enough.Everyone needs to stop kidding them selves about the others not having thier share of problems cause they do.
I tell you what guys it is seeming to be hard to be a Prowler owner. I have taken a lot of flak since everyone has found out I am buying an AC instead of a big four company sidexside. I have heard everything from Prowlers are junk to they look good but are you sure that's what you want. It is not making me change my mind but it doesn't make it easy at times. I only worry about 1 thing and that is there aren't really any dealers that are shops and what would i do if it needs to go to an arctic cat dealer? Thanks for letting me vent....

Thanks

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts